The Firm is seeking to hire an Attorney specialized in Labor Law to assist in the different tasks undertaken by the labor and employment department.
The incumbent’s tasks shall include:
- Advising the firm’s clients on various Egyptian labor matters in relation to their employees;
- Drafting legal opinions on matters related to Labor Law and other employees related legislation;
- Providing advice in relation to clients’ various Human Resources policies and procedures;
- Insuring clients’ practices’ compliance with the labor and social insurance requirements;
- Conducting legal research on various labor, social and income tax topics;
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with the governmental entities as a reliable source of information with respect to the best practices applied for obtaining all and any necessary approvals, notarization, legalization, etc.; and
- Confirming the proper completion of any and all requested forms by the relevant governmental entities on behalf of the firm’s clients.
- Experience of one to three years in a similar position.
- University degree in law; preferably English Section.
- Excellent command of the English language in writing and
- Professional use of computer in general and mastering of Microsoft Office package in specific.
- Ability to deal with various government entities.
- A high degree of organizational skills as the incumbent will be expected to handle multiple assignments at one time with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
The incumbent will report to the Head of the Department and the Partner handling the particular client file. Interested candidates should send their updated resumes including a recent photo